Sunday 14 July 2019

Clockwork Beast


 I'm nearing the finish line on this.  I got impatient though and started playing with the lights again.  The blue mega light just wasn't doing it for Tzeentch strangely.


I preferred the green but I only had one and it was a chip, and therefore too small.  I had a cool white mega light and figured I could try to make it look green.


So I pulled a decorative green crystal off one of my Necron bases and chopped it up.  I was able to superglue it on the end of the LED and I like this better.


Not sure about the safety implications.  I'll probably set fire to the model before it's finished at this rate.
c
st
est
east
Beast
o
rk
ork
wock
clockwork
ClockworkBeast
ClockworkBeastClockworkBeastClockworkBeastClockworkBeastClockworkBeastClockworkBeastClockworkBeastClockworkBeastClockworkBeastClockworkBeastClockworkBeastClockworkBeastClockworkBeastClockworkBeast
buffer purge
++++++++++++++++++++++++
++ Scrapcode Detected ++
++++++++++++++++++++++++


++flee++


14 comments:

  1. Damn, dude! That is looking fantastic! I have to say, even tho it would be a shame for something like that to get destroyed, having it spontaneously catch fire would be pretty much the most Tzeentch thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit that, at several points during this project I have asked myself, 'What would Tzeentch do?' The answer is invariably, 'Set fire to it.'

      Delete
    2. mmmmm flamers. I picked up a couple of old school ones recently. Now where did I put them?

      Delete
  2. That is looking sweet and will fit right in with the new Chaos Knights, you dirty Heretek you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I even got the arms the right way round. I reckon I could easily pass this off as a Desecrator. Thanks Siph.

      Delete
    2. I prefer your arms and the mechadendrites, yours are nicely warped Daemon flesh, GW is a lot of extra pipes and spikes.

      Delete
  3. Excellent work. That is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rob. Hopefully it's going to be horrible too. Beautiful and horrible.

      Delete
  4. that looks amazing mate so jealous I'm going to have to start all over again with my knights :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't do that. Your possessed knight with the giant chaos star burned into the carapace is still one of my favourite things on the internet.

      Delete