Friday 19 July 2019

No Chaos Knights were made during the harming of this model


Fresh from the fires of Forgeworld Monkeychuka, a new knight is summ... erm.. forged! (Helforge you say?  Goodness me, no!  That would be heresy!)
I finally got all the lights working by blu-taccing the wires and battery in place.  Turns out the battery was resting on top of two large neodymium magnets which attach the torso to the legs.  This had an adverse effect on the battery's machine spirit.  I stuck it further up the side of the main body and uttered a short prayer to The Omnissiah which must have worked because the lights came on.


I continued building and gluing stuff right up to the end.  Three cables were added between the legs where the pennant thing normally goes on a night.  I had no intention of hanging a flag off his balls but some dangly bits were perfectly acceptable.

A bit of oil splatter was added to the marble to symbolise the stain of chaos.


I've included a couple of pictures with the pauldrons in place but this was just to prove that I finished them really.  This bad boy wants to go bare shouldered and show off his muscles.

I have no intention of...  ..in game.. ..strangely..  .. butt it turned out ok...

Carefully dipped in Chaos
monk

Together we will conquer
Together we will conquer

Wipe that cheeky grin and come on down.



+++++++++++++++++++++++++
 ++scrapcode detected ++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
...eychu 
..ka...

Oh well, the Devil makes us sin
But we like it when we're spinning in his grip.


++purge++

I'm yours, I'm yours
Why does the blood never stick to your teeth
Mama stop giving me grief


++devotional psalm A237F1 inneffective++


The cradle is soft and warm
Couldn't do me no harm

++choral psalms 1 thru 6928 inneffective++


Why does the blood always stick to your teeth

Mama stop giving me grief


++cleansing prayer !Omnissiah! inneffective++


Cleanse me deep in the fire
I have become pure water
I wear my sword at my side

I wear my sword at my side


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++scrapcode detected - multiple heresies++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


System compromised...  

Cease all communication immediately...  

Punitive detachment inbound...  


May The Holy Emperor blot out your transgressions.


16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am gonna have to say it looks better with the pauldrons in the photos. They help exaggerate the colour change. Other than that I really like it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Rory. Pauldrons are magnetised so I can have it both ways!

      Delete
  3. I prefer your mechadendrites arms to the official kit! Great work as always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I don't think I need to buy a Chaos Knight now. Erm.. I might anyway. Thanks Siph

      Delete
  4. Damn, dude. That came out fucking awesome! The colour shift paint is fantastic, and the overall effect is seriously feral, vicious, warped, and disturbingly alive. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh, sweet, sweet music! I think this is going to ++REDACTED++

      Delete
  5. So, what are you going to do next to top this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. I think I might take a break.

      Delete
  6. Man, this machine is a beauty! Love the feel it has with the shoulders exposed. The conversion is exquisite but what really stands out to me right now is the great work you did on the brass/gold.

    All in all, really a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah I enjoyed the brass work and just kept adding more copper, brass, bronze and gold. Initially, the entire model was metallic surfaces but I managed to get a lot of variety in. Thanks Xar.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing, amazing work as always! When I grow up, I want to paint like you. Damn!

    ReplyDelete