With the tournament over, its back to lazy mode. I thought I should finish my Primaris marines at least and I finally completed Squad (En)Retard over a week later. I still have the last sergeant and the ancient to go but I think I'm done with painting marines for the moment.
A group shot is order. I'm stoked with the way these turned out and have proven that I'm not just a damn, dirty drybrusher. I have absolutely zero motivation to do any more in the near future so I'll turn my attention to the vehicles. Speaking of which I got two new ones.
I swapped my Deathwatch Overkill marines for a Razorback, still on sprue, with lovely Las-cannon options. I also treated myself to a Redemptor Dreadnought which is a seriously hard-core piece of kit. I don't think I've ever owned a more pose-able model apart from Action Man (eagle eyes edition).
I immediately cut all the pegs off the joints, allowing complete freedom of movement in the limbs and started making him look disco style. Disappointingly, the model was unable to support it's own weight and kept falling apart. So eventually I had to start magnetising/gluing. I want to do another diorama/vignette with the dreadnought and may have done something extremely foolish with my Genestealer Patriarch.