Tuesday, 30 July 2013
Sunday, 28 July 2013
I stopped dicking around and declared The Swarmlord finished. Its the only model I have finished painting in my proposed list for Call To Arms. This is slightly worrying since the tournament is in 6 days. To be fair, all of the army list is at least 80% done. The trouble is that the remaining 20% is mostly boring shit like edge highlighting and basing which I really don't want to do. Swarmy started out life as a Flyrant conversion:
|I was going through a particularly bad phase of acid flashbacks when I painted this.|
Wednesday, 24 July 2013
Wednesday, 17 July 2013
Well that was worse than I thought it would be. About 15 hours to paint stripey Termagaunts. It took me all weekend and most of Monday night. Granted there were long periods of weeping, hysteria and staring vacantly into space humming to myself.
|Do they look the same as the original paint job? Was it worth 15 hours? Huh? Huh?!|
Sunday, 14 July 2013
I don't play Starcraft. Actually, I do fire up the game every now and again and push buttons, but any self respecting Starcraft gamer would not call this 'playing'. So this post isn't named particularly well. I do have nice horde of gribblies shaping up though:
Saturday, 13 July 2013
Well I thought I only set unrealistic and/or pointless goals at work, but it seems to be a worrying trait in other areas now. Having decided to repaint all my termagants, I clumped them all together and took a picture:
|We Represent The Lullaby League|
Thursday, 11 July 2013
Pro-Tip: When you buy a Dremel rotary tool you should totally destroy all your carefully painted models with it. You know you have spare heads.
|Despite being upgraded to a Swarmlord, the Tyrant was still mostly armless.|