Tuesday 4 March 2014

Hannibal Lictor

Ok I've got that one out my system.  Time to actually do some painting of my army.  I don't even use Lictors in my list but I guess I could pass this one off as Deathleaper and try it out.  I've just checked and he is the 2nd cheapest HQ choice after the Tyranid Prime (5 points more expensive) and looks to be massively more fun.

Geneseed extraction commencing...

The 'Where is it?' rule is utterly hilarious against opponents with blast or template weapons and effectively makes him invisible.  Not sure how funny he would find 'Melta to the face' though...

Short back and sides.  Just a trim on top, please.
Anyway, it was a ton of fun to build and paint.  Painting the larger Tyranid MCs can be a bit of a chore and uses up all my paint, which is annoying because I'm a tight arse when it comes to paint. I only buy new pots when I specifically need a colour or have practically licked the last drop out of the old pot.  Occasionally I find a dried out one and it drives me nuts.

Should have shopped at SpecSavers (or looked at his Auspex more closely)

No comments:

Post a Comment