It was actually really enjoyable to make and I've done bugger all else this week apart from playing a game with my Nids. Reserve bomb is back baby and I can confirm that 3 drop podded Dakkafexes are a lot of fun to play and very easy on your back. It took me about 2 minutes to deploy, having reserved practically everything. Of course, turn 2 lasted an age and my Comms Relay appears to be malfunctioning but my days of slogging across the board are over.
I've already ordered a Tyrannocyte and will no doubt spend many hours magnetising the shit out of it. I've got to make those airbrake carapace sections open and close somehow. It doesn't seem right to glue them.
Anyway, my young friend now has a lute playing lizardman in his army and hopefully I've modeled it to look as if he's actually playing. Bonus points if you can guess what I used for his hands.
Greetings! That sir is a damn fine bit of converting!ReplyDelete
Glad you like it!Delete