Sunday 10 August 2014

Tyranid Infestation - Stage 2 Complete

Spore Capillary Chimney Towers are complete.  I am now officially panicking since all this terrain has to be ready for Friday and Call To Arms, my annual foray into the world of baby seal clubbing (in which I play the seal mostly).   


To be honest, I enjoyed it last year and I haven't met a WAAC gamer yet.  There are 4 Dark Angels players and only 2 Eldar this year.  Most of the field is taken up by Tau but there are 3 Nid players who will hopefully enjoy my terrain.  My submitted army list is embarrassingly similar to one of them.  I hope I don't play him.  It will be like both of us turning up to the school disco wearing the same dress.

Anyway, I'm getting ahead of myself.  Stage 3 is in pieces on my desk and Stage 4 is a distant daydream.  Ah well, I always work best under pressure.

A lot of people use tournament deadlines as motivation to paint their armies.  My army is pretty much done, thank the Hivemind.  A bit touching up needed but thats all.  Producing a terrain board as well is just masochism really.

2 comments:

  1. Your Tyranid color scheme is certainly my favorite among all of the different paint setups I've seen.
    Do you have any plans to do a tutorial on your basic color scheme or could you tell me what combination of paints to achieve your design?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, its a fairly easy scheme to paint. I'll do a tutorial when I get round to converting my Malanthrope.

      Delete